Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

Ugh..

That just kept going...

Renaissance Renaissance

Truly Outstanding..

This movie has so many meanings, where to begin. I guess everyone can perceive what they see of this movie into their own opinion, and heres mine.

Everything is a reality in the eye of the beholder. What you perceive the world to be is what justifies it's existence.

As technology grows, the world can seem a cold and lonely place. You have emphasised this very well, again, this is what I understand that the main character perceives.

Good choice of song, this movie is a masterpiece, bravo.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Great interpretation. Thanks for the review

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

Great!

This episode was a real step up from the last 2 episodes. Good work!

29 Day War 29 Day War

Creepy..

That sent shivers down my spine...really. The disturbing thing is that it is possible.. And could happen anytime.

Good work

Flyborg responds:

Shivers are good. Thanks for the review. :)

The Billy Goats Gruff The Billy Goats Gruff

Cool movie.

That was great man, good work.

What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

Abolutely Brilliant Masterpiece!

I am glad the review crew caught this little gem of a flash movie, Otherwise I would not have had the priveledge to view it. The last reviewer, fuckutootbook, took the words right out of my mouth.

This flash is exceptionally under-rated. We need more artsy movies like yours, and this one was quite touching. It makes you think about how little insignificant opportunities can pass you by and have an adverse effect on the world.

Bravo

Ranting Ron: SG4 Trailer Ranting Ron: SG4 Trailer

hehe

Took your damn time needle! ;P

You know you probably could've made the SG4 episode in the time you took to make the trailer...

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

Good..but...

It needs mood music, other than that it was great.

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

hehe

I love the awkward style of humour you guys use. You still got it!

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

Great Work!

The movie in itself was nice. Great graphics, good animation, also a good selection of music. The story however didn't make that much sense. I could see this turn into a series if the story was a little better.

Keep it up!